Renting Out My House
How it Works
Also known as “Full Property Management.” This service is for landlords that do not want to be involved in the day-to-day running of rental properties.
We will successfully manage all aspects of your rental property to make sure we keep your tenants happy; they stay for a long time, therefore minimising your voids and increasing your returns on your investment.
Steps for Successful Property Management
Free valuation to Maximise your Rental return
Meet Tracy with over 22 years of experience in letting properties in Greater Manchester. She will attend your rental property and deliver a:
- Free, no-obligation valuation.
- Landlord checklist for your legal obligations.
- Advice on how to maximize your rent.
Great Marketing to generate lots of enquiries
- Make the most of your advertising with great photos and descriptions.
- Advertise your property on all the major portals.
- Waste no time, instant marketing.
Rightmove | On The Market | Spareroom | Facebook | Instagram
Attract the Best Tenants & Minimise Voids
An empty house costs you money. We focus on renting your house as quickly as possible to maximize your income.
We understand the best tenants are busy and have jobs so we work around them and provide flexible viewing times.
- We offer accompanied viewings to promote your property.
- At weekends.
- In the evenings.
- At convenient times for potential tenants.
- Flexible Viewing Times so potential tenants can view.
Excellent Tenants & Staying Legal provide Peace of mind
We provide a thorough and extensive list of referencing checks in our application process. Alongside our experience of letting to thousands of tenants in Manchester over the last 10 years choose the right tenant for your property.
- Comprehensive tenant referencing & legal checks.
- Professional Tenancy agreements & Legal paperwork.
- Deposit registration & protection scheme.
Professional Inventory to avoid any deposit disputes
Before the tenant moves in, we will carry out, on your behalf, a professional inventory with digital photos of the full property.
In the unlikely event of disputes or evictions, we will have comprehensive evidence of the condition of the property before the tenancy began
ALRA Regulated Property Management
Let our experts use their knowledge and proven processes to keep your tenant happy
- Regular communication with the tenant.
- Collect of Rent, chasing of late rents.
- Client Money Protection.
- Organise repairs from trusted contractors.
- Tenancy Renewals.
- Checkouts & Re Lets.
- Dispute handling and advice if problems arise.
Need help choosing a service, or need a bespoke service?
Are you just starting your property journey and need help?
Experts Through Experience
Your trusted ARLA property mark regulated letting agent in Manchester, Stockport, Tameside, Salford, Warrington, Oldham, Bury.
Average Let Time
In Rents Collected
In Time Saved